In This Article:
Home Remedies For Boils
Do you find yourself sighing over stubborn acne that refuses to leave his face, despite the years going by? Here you have a study to seek solace in, because there is one advantage to suffer from breakouts early in life! According to a research published in The Journal of Investigative Dermatology, people who have struggled with pimples greater chance to be rewarded with a real dream skin later in life. The reason is believed to be acne’s effect on the cells, which certainly causes inflammations and red blemishes – but also has a rejuvenating effect. Spotty young are likely to be less wrinkled and older in other words!
So that was the good news for a warm-up. Now to the real problem at hand: how do you deal with the pesky little spots at home, with what remedies you have readily available?
It is very important to increase hygiene and apply alcohol or iodine several times a day to the infected area. Do not ever squeeze the pimple in order not to expand the infection.
Pimples are a skin problem that occurs when hair follicles become infected; it is not serious injury, but they can be quite painful as it causes severe irritation around the affected area. These lesions are very common and may occur anywhere in the body, even though the areas most affected by painful pimples are the face, armpits, buttocks, shoulders, groin and inner thigh.
These lesions appear as red dots of insignificant, they do little harm. However, with each passing hour, the pain can become more intense and the size of the pimple increase, due to inflammation. Pimples are produced by a bacterial infection (in particular, Staphylococcus aureus), although this is not the only cause of the formation of pimples.
Practical advice on how to treat boils at home
According to the scientific definition, a furuncle is a deep folliculitis with perifollicular necrosis whose germ responsible mainly is golden staphylococcus. A boil usually manifests itself by the progressive appearance of a conical swelling, red, warm and generally painful, centered around a hair.
A furuncle is a delicate lesion and must not exert pressure on it: do it can be dangerous, because bacteria can be pushed towards the blood and invade other parts of the body (sepsis). When forming of areas such as the lips or nose, crush them can be a risk because the infection may reach the brain (meningitis). The affected part must be kept very clean.
It is vital to keep the area around the pimple very clean; to do this, you can use a cloth or a cotton swab and alcohol or iodine. You need to clean this part and the surrounding area three or four times a day. It is important to wash in the shower and not to swim, because if the water does not flow is easier to extend the infection to other parts of the body.
When cleaning a pimple, it would be best to use gloves; you do it or not, though, the most important thing is to wash your hands thoroughly before touching the boil.
Breaking a pimple is not a serious problem, however you should it in an appropriate manner so that the problem does not spread and does not turn into an infection that requires more specialized procedures.
Anyone who has a habit of staying out late, drinking alcohol and partied to it on a hangover pizza day after know how much impact your diet has on your skin. You know you should sleep 7-9 hours a night, drink plenty of water and eat a lot of fiber. But did you know that this is worth thinking about if you have problems with pimples?
Acne is one of the most common skin problems of the world population. Generally it manifests itself in the form of pimples and points blacks, pimples on the face, back and chest. These arise as a result of a process of inflammation due to changes in the sebaceous glands.
Currently there are many products and treatments that are intended to reduce the appearance of pimples, to improve the skin’s appearance. These products are however very expensive and out of reach of many people. Fortunately, there are some homemade and natural alternatives that can help us reduce this problem, to show off a more beautiful and clean skin without having to spend a lot of money.
Proper eating habits for skin prone to eruption
People who regularly suffer from boils, as for all chronic diseases, should monitor their diet to see which foods are not assimilated properly and create toxins that the body tries to reject through the boils. In this case, you will particularly observe sugars and carbohydrates. You can also perform a blood glucose test to ensure that there is no hidden diabetes.
To nourish the skin and fight boils, try to avoid deficiencies of vitamin C, vitamin E and zinc.
You can find these elements in the diet or else take natural supplements.
- Source of vitamin C: citrus fruits, red fruit, pineapple, kiwi, acerola, red pepper.
- Source of vitamin E: avocado, first pressure olive oil, almonds, nuts, seeds, green vegetables.
- Sources of zinc: fish, oysters, eggs, mutton, seafood, wheat germ, pollen.
- In addition, vitamin E and zinc can be applied topically.
The skin reflects the condition of our intestines.
All these toxins that accumulate in the intestine pass directly into the bloodstream and from there, the body tries to expel them through the skin.
- Eat less food that is inflammatory
The biggest inflammatory culprits are dairy, gluten and sugar. If you have problems with your skin, you should cut down on foods that contain any of this. Try to eliminate dairy, gluten and sugar for two weeks to see if your skin improves. When you start eating it again, you will notice how your body reacts – gas, bloating and headaches are common reactions. If you have not noticed these symptoms before, it is probably because you’ve eaten there often which has made the body hardly react anymore. You all have different levels of tolerance to inflammatory food but generally speaking these are the ingredients of which many react.
- Feel like chocolate? Eat only dark chocolate of high quality
As a teenager, you probably heard that you should avoid chocolate to get rid of pimples. In fact, it is only half the story, and it is different from person to person. In the real dark chocolate that is made with high quality, there are health benefits to take advantage of, even if you have visible acne.
- Invest in probiotics
A good digestive health and a good complexion is closely linked. Probiotics are good bacteria that strengthens the intestinal flora and inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria. Probiotics are found naturally in oats, garlic, honey and spirulina.
- Use food as a facial mask
There are several recipes and tips on what kind of food you can have in the face. Some classics are a mixture of equal parts of honey and warm water (apply on face and leave to remain as long as you want before rinsing with water) or mashed avocado as you massage into the skin and leaves a while before rinsing with water.
- Experiment with carbon and sandalwood
Carbon will absorb harmful and disease-causing substances in the intestine and can be purchased at regular pharmacies. For example, you eat something you know you can get stomach ache, like bread, you can take a dose carbon pills to balance up. Sandalwood appears increasingly inter alia, skin oils and should be particularly helpful to get the circulation going in the face. In other words, combining that you eat with how you take care of your skin.
How to get rid of boils with skin routine in place
Facial cleansing is probably the most important treatment for preventing or treating acne and skin impurities. Homemade or professional, facial cleansing allows to thoroughly purify the skin through the (literal) removal of dead cells, blackheads, boils or other skin defects. The concept of facial cleansing goes far beyond the ‘simple’ elimination of dirt: thoroughly cleansing the face means taking care of oneself, preserving the skin in optimum conditions and preventing bacteria, impurities and sebum accumulations on the skin of the skin face.
Caution should be taken though. Exaggerated cleansing of the face can paradoxically get the opposite effect: excessive cleansing can in fact remove the subtle natural layer that skins the skin, tearing it and making the skin more sensitive and subject to inflammation and pimples. Inadequate and exaggerated cleansing of the face is likely to dry out the skin, stimulating it to increase sebum production, which in turn predisposes to irritation and pimples.
Daily face cleansing is the main gesture of love that skin needs to appear soft, bright and, above all, purified and free from all impurities. To optimize the ‘purifying’ effect of facial treatment, you need to carefully clean your skin in the morning, just after you wake up, and in the evening before bedtime.
The first and most important step to initiate proper facial cleansing is to rid your skin of clogging makeup and other impurities that inevitably settle over the course of the day. The skin is, in fact, comparable to a sponge: during the day, the natural hydrolipidic film of the skin captures and absorbs smog, pollution and dust, hindering the physiological skin transpiration. Here, therefore, the cleansing of the face, meticulously performed with specific and delicate detergents, is essential to maintain as long as the skin in an optimal state of health.
Please note the old adage that nothing more pure than water, this is certainly a truthful statement, but you do not have to think of doing proper skin cleansing ‘washing’ your face with water alone (….would be like washing a greasy dish without the detergent). From this you can easily understand how it is essential to choose the right detergents according to your skin type (dry, mixed, greasy, etc.).
How to perform proper facial cleansing at home? The skin needs to be pampered and deterred. First of all, it is advisable to gently massage the face skin with a specific cleanser, which should always be chosen based on the type of skin. Pay particular attention to the cleansing of eyes, ears, and neck. Proceed with the cleansing of the face by rinsing the skin with lukewarm water. Conclude with gentle drying and skin care application, first with a toner and, subsequently, a cream suitable for your skin (moisturizer, emollient, reshaping, anti-aging, etc.).
In the evening, the face cleansing treatment should be deeper. During the day, in fact, the skin is constantly subjected to the action of pollutants and powders: for this reason, facial cleansing must be more meticulous. After removing the makeup with the help of cotton and cosmetics, it is recommended to remove the cleanser with lukewarm water, gently rub with a soft cloth and massage the face and neck skin with a toner.
Sometimes, you can apply a facial scrub with exfoliating specific cosmetic products. Even a simple exfoliating DIY – prepared with a large salt or sugar base, and enriched with essential oils, yogurts or honey – can help relieve the skin from acne and impurities deposited on the skin.
After cleansing and drying your face, it is recommended to apply a moisturizing, moisturizing and emollient cream in the morning to the evening to keep the skin soft, moisturized and bright.
Cosmetic products should always be chosen depending on the type of skin, for instance:
- Sweet almond oil to nourish sensitive, delicate and dry skin
- Rose water to tone a skin that tends to seborrheic dermatitis
- Hyaluronic acid creams to moisturize the skin deeply: the product is an excellent remedy against wrinkles and skin dryness
- Anti-wrinkle creams to postpone the (unavoidable) formation of these unhealthy blemishes of skin aging
- Anti-aging creams with ‘simil-filler’ effect for mature skin
- Sunscreen creams, especially indicated before sunbathing
- Glycolic acid cream to counteract acne and dark spots on the skin
- Moisturizing, balancing and soothing cream for sensitive skin
To optimize daily facial cleansing, it is important, if necessary, to contact the beautician – or another competent person – to thoroughly clean the skin, removing all the blemishes that water and detergents cannot eliminate.
Professional facial cleansing, to be performed occasionally, should be considered a strengthening treatment, mainly aimed at the well-being of the skin. The frequency with which aesthetist should be asked for professional facial cleansing is however subjective, depending on the type of skin: for example, fat and acne skin needs these treatments much more often than normal skin.
Professional facial cleansing involves several main steps, listed below:
- Accurate skin cleansing of the face through the application of cleansing products suitable for the skin type. The choice of the cleanser is very important: especially in the presence of acne and oily skin, it is necessary to prefer products with a slightly acidic pH – as much as possible to reduce sebum secretion – enriched with sebummalizing and dermopurifying substances
- After removing each trace of cleanser from the face skin, proceed with the application of a toner, a refreshing and alcohol-free substance that invigorates the skin.
- Afterwards, the face is sprayed with hot steam: heat on the skin fluidizes the sebum, while promoting the removal of comedones. Moisture, in addition to moisturizing the skin, encourages the dilation of the pores, promoting its emptying. Steam treatment is contraindicated for particularly sensitive skin, especially if affected by couperose.
- Peeling: application of exfoliating products (e.g. alpha-hydroxy acids) favors the release of dead cells anchored to the skin’s superficial layer, reducing the hyperchatinization of the epidermis. Scrub treatment is strongly advised against sensitive, couperous skin, affected by sunlight or dermatitis.
- The next step is the manual removal of forunces, black spots and impurities, which must always be performed with extreme care and delicacy.
- Then apply a concentrated serum – always specific to the skin type – from unbalanced, flushed, moisturizing, nutrient or sebum-balancing properties.
- Continue with a gentle and relaxing massage with lymphatic action to decongest the critical points, eliminating the toxins that are stagnating in the system.
- Applying a mask on the face: clay masks, for example, are indicated for acne skin, collagen masks are specific to mature skin, cucumber ones are dermopurifying, remineralizing and refreshing.
- Complete the cleansing of the face by applying a moisturizing, emollient and protective creme.
Phytotherapy cures and remedies for boils: quick overview
Depending on the etiological cause of the pimples, one or more natural remedies may be used.
Herbal purifying infusions based on:
- Bardana (Arctium lappa).
- Dandelion (Taraxacum officinale).
- Viola: diuretic, purifying and antiacne action.
Natural remedies to regularize the menstrual cycle (indicated when the pimples depend on certain hormonal changes).
The following are indicated:
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris).
- Calendula (Calendula officinalis).
- Fennel (Foeniculum vulgare): rich in flavonoids and phytoestrogens (normalize female hormonal levels and regularize the menstrual cycle).
Natural remedies for oral use (herbal teas / operatives) with calming-anxiolytic action, indicated when pimples are triggered by anxiety and excessive stress:
- Chamomile (Chamomilla recutita).
- Valeriana (Valeriana officinalis).
- Melissa (Melissa officinalis)
Topical application of purifying / re-mineralizing pimple creams:
Clay (Bolus alba): Enhances the skin with trace elements (silicon, iron, calcium, magnesium and aluminum) and purifies the impurities (adsorptive properties).
Wrap with essential oils with disinfectant action.
It is necessary to dilute the essences in little water and apply everything directly to the skin:
- Thyme (Thymus vulgaris).
- Lemon (Citrus lemon).
- Salvia (Salvia officinalis).
- Mirto (Myrtus communis).
- Bergamot (Citrus bergamia).
- Topical application of antibacterial natural preparations:
- Melaleuca oil: a natural remedy specially indicated against refractory pimples.
Echinacea (Echinacea purpurea).
Natural liver detoxifiers, when pimples depend on liver fatigue:
- Boldo (Peumus boldus).
- Artichoke (Cynara scolymus).
- Cardus marianus (Silybum marianum).
Vegetable extracts with antiandrogenic properties:
- Serenoa repens.
- Pumpkin seeds.
- African pigeon (Pygeum africanum).
Natural remedies to treat pimples
Egg. Place on a piece of membrane affected area which is in the egg peel.
Prepare a poultice with the raw carrot, peeled and grated, mixed with a little ‘of wheat germ. Place directly on the boil and cover with a clean cloth.
Put the hot water tablets, soaking a clean cloth. This procedure must be carried out at least three times per day; When the boil bursts, you must continue the treatment so that it is emptied of all its contents.
Mix one tablespoon of honey, one beer and one of wheat flour yeast. Turning to form a soft dough to be applied directly on the affected area. Cover with a cloth and leave it on all night.
Is it a problem that you suffer from with frequency? If so, you recommend that you drink the cooking water eighty grams of nettles in a liter of water: drink it distributing it between three takings during a day, to purify the body and cleanse the blood.
Sodium bicarbonate. The baking soda acts as a gentle exfoliant for the skin, able to remove dead skin cells and excess fat that clogs the pores. It also helps to regulate the pH of the skin and acts as an antiseptic. The great advantage of this product is that it costs very little, in addition to being readily available at any grocery store or supermarket.
To prepare a mask against pimples, mixed in a vessel two tablespoons of sodium bicarbonate, a teaspoon of cinnamon powder, the lemon juice and five teaspoons of honey. When you have formed a paste, apply it on the whole face, left to act for 5 to 10 minutes and subsequently rinse with lukewarm water.
Despite the fact that it is a chronic disease, a change in eating habits can dramatically improve your condition. Boils are bags of pus, sometimes painful, which are the result of a bacterial infection. It is not only a question of aesthetics but also a symptom of accumulation of toxins. Although it is a chronic disease, avoiding certain foods, taking care of its intestines and applying natural remedies, it is possible to naturally treat boils and avoid more aggressive treatments.
To thoroughly cleanse the intestines, in addition to following a balanced diet, you can use an old natural remedy such as enemas with lukewarm water.
Another option are clay masks on the belly: prepare a mixture of red clay and water until a paste is not too lucid. Apply it to the area of the belly and cover it with a tissue or towel, over the whole area of the belly and the lumbar area.
Drink a lot of water. To clean the skin, you have at hand the most natural and economical remedy that exists: drinking water. You should drink at least 6 cups of water a day apart from meals, especially when fasting. If you cannot drink plain water, you can add a little lemon juice and a little stevia, and in this way you will drink water while enjoying a kind of delicious lemonade.
Cleanse and nourish the skin. It is necessary to thoroughly cleanse the skin to avoid infections. You can spend a cotton with water and a few drops of oxygenated water before feeding it with natural products.
As a natural antibiotic, you can use essential oils that are highly therapeutic and have no side effects. You can use thyme, oregano or tea tree.
We would like to draw your attention to the essential oil of palmerose, little known but very suitable for boilskins because it is antiseptic, anti-bacterial, astringent, healing and stimulating for circulation. It is specially used in Ayurvedic medicine as a cell regenerator. In addition, it has a flavor similar to that of rose.
Oregano-Fernando-Stankruns essential oils. Mix a few drops of essential oils of your choice with a natural base cream, depending on our skin type.
- If you have dry skin: almond oil or wheat germ.
- If you have mixed skin: coconut oil or sesame mixed with a little aloe vera gel.
- If you have oily skin: aloe vera gel.
If you have a facial cream that you usually use, you can mix it with essential oils. In any case, you recommend natural and organic creams, without chemical substances that penetrate the skin through the pores, further increasing the accumulation of toxins.
It is also recommend to avoid, unless the boils become worse, creams that contain antibiotics and cortisone. To treat boils in a natural way, you should help the body to get rid of these toxins, instead of applying creams that take these toxins out.
Another option is slightly imbue baking soda with water and apply it with gentle, circular massage on the face.
A boil is usually pustular, but not always. Nothing beats the chloride of magnesium to fight the boil.
Magnesium chloride. Take 1 glass of magnesium chloride solution twice a day, morning and evening (20 g of magnesium chloride per 1 liter of water). To be completed, if necessary, by the application of magnesium chloride compresses directly applied to the boil.
Haven’t got magnesium chloride? Clay is also effective in treating a boil.
Clay. Use cold poultice on the boil, apply clay until complete healing. Change the poultice as soon as it becomes hot and dry, especially at first. This change occurs at different intervals depending on the lesion and each person. At the beginning of the treatment, the lesion may intensify, this is quite normal, due to the powerful “purifying” action of the clay.
Baking soda. Baking soda can also be very effective against boils. Make a paste by mixing 1 volume of water for 3 volumes of baking soda. Apply this paste directly to the boils, covering them well. Hold for 1/2 hour. Repeat twice a day until healing.
Cornflakes. This drug was developed by the Aztecs, and its use was continued by the Indians. Cornflakes itself have no medicinal properties, but they are very absorbent, making it a great home cure for boils. Pour into the saucepan 1/2 cup of water and bring to a boil. Now add enough cornflour to the water to form a thick slurry. Pour hot boiling potatoes and gauze dressing. Repeat every 1-2 hours until the boil breaks and dries.
An empty jam jar. Another home recipe for boils is to suction the boil by covering it with a hot jar or a glass bubble (like those that our grandmothers used to put on the back). Put a small jar (or bubble) into a pan of water and bring it to a boil. Remove the jar from the pan and cool it a little (too cold – it will not work, too hot – it will burn you). Place the jar on the skin where the wreck is. The jar will “suck” the skin, collecting under its surface the blood. As a result, the boil will eventually break, remove the jar and wipe the skin with salicylic spirit.
Bacon. Salt and fat in bacon help accelerate the breakage of the boil and heal the wound. Fold the slice of bacon into a roll and place between the two pieces of material. Put such a cover to the boil. Repeat the procedure several times a day until the witch does not go down.
Eggs. Hard boiled egg white is a boletus drug dating back to the nineteenth century. Cook the hard-boiled eggs, peel them, and apply the white directly to the boil. Fix with a piece of gauze and band aid.
Milk. Heat a glass of milk and slowly add 3 teaspoons of salt (if you do it faster, the milk will go down). Boil milk over low heat for another 10 minutes. Now add some flour or crumbs to thicken the mixture. Prepare the slurry, divide into four parts and apply to the boil every half hour.
Onion. Onion has antiseptic properties. Its anti-bacterial effect on the epidermis stimulates the blood circulation and accelerates the healing process. All you have to do is put a thick slice of onion on the boil and put a piece of gauze on. Dress the boil every 3-4 hours until it breaks and heals.
Nutmeg. Nutmeg stimulates blood circulation, making the body get rid of the infection faster. Put half a teaspoon of grated nutmeg into a glass of hot water, mix and drink.
To soften a boil, put organic lemon pulp on it (lay a thick washer), and leave it in place for about 10 minutes. The pain should diminish.
Cook an onion in the oven, crush it, apply it still hot on the abscess and cover it all with a warm compress. If you do not have an oven, boil the onion, soak the juice on a compress and then apply it to the abscess.
Cook a cabbage and proceed in the same way
Dip a vine leaf into boiling water and place the leaf on the abscess. Place a compress soaked in boiling water.
Dip a fig leaf in boiling water and proceed in the same way.
Take 3 tbsp. Salvia officinalis, throw it in 1/2 liter of boiling water and then apply the decoction to the abscess or boil.
Take 60 g of fresh grated burdock root (actium lappa), which you boil in 1 liter of water for 10 minutes. Drink several cups a day.
Make a mixture of soap and brown sugar in equal parts. Apply to the boil.
Mix a bowl of clay with an infusion of elder so as to obtain a slightly liquid mud. Bathe your panaris in, for 20 minutes, the bath must be hot, renew it often enough.
For a hot abscess:
Apply a large onion under the ashes or a poultice made of rye bread mixed with milk.
Prevent boils with proper skin care
Let’s have a look at the main problems that underlie skin eruptions.
Sensitive skin / skin stress
Symptoms and causes: During stress, the skin may react with rashes, dryness around the nostrils, redness and flaking.
What you can do: Try out the mild products your skin can tolerate. In general, avoid active substances AHA and BHA acids and vitamin A as retinol and retinoids.
Sensitive skin flare often when exposed to heat, temperature changes, alcohol, spicy foods and strong creams and cleaning products. Tanning is very stressful for your skin, which can make the skin more sensitive. Avoid the very trigger factors that makes your skin react.
If you do not come to terms with skin problems yourself, you can ask for a referral to a dermatologist who specializes in sensitive and stressed skin. Some skin clinics can get CBT, cognitive symptomatic therapy for stress skin
Symptoms and causes: Is partly hereditary, but can also be caused by external factors such as cold and dry air. The dry skin flare light, itching and peeling. It can react with eczema, but it is unusual right in the face.
What you can do: The dry skin is treated primarily with humidity, moisture and hydration. Soap on the face can worsen the dryness. The substance urea is an effective humectant that are added to creams, but everyone can tolerate them in the face. One must therefore try things out. If your skin is extremely dry, physicians can print a stronger, medical skin cream.
Age spots and hyperpigmentation
Symptoms and causes: Light brown, mostly flat spots that appear after 30s on the parts of the body that are often exposed to the sun.
What you can do: Protect your skin with sunscreen cream. The stains can be removed with a chemical peel or laser skin care salon. They are mostly harmless but if they start to bleed, itch or changes should contact a doctor.
Symptoms and causes: sometimes confused with rosacea, but in contrast to rosacea, which sits in the center of the face, usually adult acne mostly sit on the jaw and chin. Adult acne can, among other things, be caused by the sebaceous glands are extremely sensitive and over reacts to hormones. Therefore, the acne usually subside after menopause, in contrast to rosacea that one can suffer even after menopause.
What you can do: Do not squeeze pimples. Look for skin care products that are specially formulated for mature skin with acne, Murad is a brand that has this. There are also counter medications at pharmacies. Sun can help alleviate acne. Adult acne can be treated with vitamin cremes and antibiotics. Acne scars can be treated with chemical medical peels and laser skin care salon.
Symptoms and causes: Small fluid-filled blisters around the mouth with redness around the blisters. Caused by a virus but can be triggered by such infections, sun and stress. The blisters have usually heal within a few weeks, but the virus remains in the body.
What you can do: Treat with prescription creams or medication that suppresses symptoms. Always wash your hands if you have taken on the affected area to avoid spreading the virus to other parts of the body. You can get drugs that will shorten the outbreak.
Prevention and practical advice
- Avoid crushing or squeezing boils: in this way the material coming out can convey the infection to the surrounding pores causing the formation of new swelling
- For the same reason, it is best to avoid scratching or touching the affected area even in the presence of itching (hands are particularly rich in bacteria and can worsen infection);
- A boil can only be crushed when it has the characteristic yellow vesicle surface. The build up of pus can in these cases delay the healing process and increase the risk of scarring.
- The incision of a boil must be performed by a physician; the correct procedure involves performing a small incision (with a needle or syringe) at the top of the boil. If this is done independently you should carefully wash your hands and use sterile gauze by exercising a slight pressure with your fingers (this avoids capillary rupture and avoids the risk of infection).
- Keep a good personal hygiene, wash your face 2-3 times a day, without exaggerating with washing. Excessive skin cleansing is likely to dry out the skin, stimulating it to increase fatigue and boil.
- Detergents cleans pores deeply facilitating fat removal and preventing it from blocking and infecting them
- For proper skin hygiene it is sufficient to use water and soap; in the most severe cases, it is good to use specific products under the guidance of a specialized dermatologist (dermatologist).
- The products used must not be aggressive, so as not to overuse the skin. It is a good rule to experience any side effects of a new cream with a test application on the arm
- Avoid greasy or oil based creams and cosmetics, as they can increase skin fatigue and promote proliferation of boils.
- After washing dry with delicacy, without rubbing but with a soft towel
- Wash your hair regularly because bacteria accumulate between them. For the same reason, it is best to avoid covering the hair with the hair as the bacteria present there may increase the risk of infection.
- Exercise and sweating favor the opening of the pores and the elimination of toxins, thus preventing the proliferation of boils.
- Avoiding or decreasing stress, both physical and psychic, and curing the nutrition, thus eliminating some risk factors that contribute to the formation of boils.
- Two major factors influence the appearance of boils: the inheritance of the pathology and the hormonal equilibrium. Therefore, in some subjects, despite the adherence to the advice given in this article, boils may still appear at a certain frequency.
- Feed yourself properly, as we have specified in the dedicated paragraphs.
- Do not touch the face with dirty hands and wash them thoroughly, as well as the affected area, prior to trick or depilation (shaving the beard).
- Also avoid contact with hair and objects of doubtful hygienic condition (eg never-before-seen motorcycle helmet etc.).
- Wash and, if necessary, exfoliate the skin daily; Professional deep cleansing treatments can be helpful.
- If necessary, clean it locally with gentle wipes or gentle disinfectants during the day.
- Reducing global stress: they can help sports practice, mental training, and yoga.